1.Boss should sit in south-west facing east or north
2. Computer room should be in south-east.
3. Pantry should be in south-east or north-west.
4. Marketing departments should be in north-west.
5. Cashier should be in north.
6. Purchase department and other should be in south or west.
7. Reception should be in north-east.
8. Telephone, side tables should be in south-west corner.
9. There should not be any obstacle in front of any door opening.
10. Keep your files in your office as given below and it will help you in your business as each and every file in your office plays an important role in the business.
i) Account file – in south-east corner shelf.
ii) Personal file – in south-west shelf of your cabin.
iii) Purchase file – in south-west shelf made on south wall.
iv) Sales file – in north-west shelf on wall.
v) Estate file – in south-west shelf made on southern wall.
vi) Shares file – in north-west shelf mad on north wall which you want to sell. And in south-west shelf made on south wall which you want to retain.
vii) Raw materials file – in south-west shelf.
viii) Finished goods file – in north-west corner shelf.
ix) Income tax file – in south-west corner shelf.
x) Sales tax and excise files – in south-west corner shelf.
xi) Import and Export file – in north-west corner shelf.
xii) Stores file – Always in south-west corner shelf.
xiii) Cash purchase file – in south-west corner shelf.
xiv) Credit purchase file – in north-west corner shelf.
xv) Staff and workers file – in north-west corner shelf.
xvi) Litigation file – in north-west corner shelf.
xvii) Pending bill file (receivable) – if it is in north-west shelf it will help in early recoveries or payment which are due.
This research article is submitted by Guruji Dr. K. Venkatesan, BE, MTech, EdD, PhD, DDiv